This is a simple, yet delicious recipe for Brussel sprouts using birch syrup. This recipe pairs well with turkey, roast chicken, and is a family favourite with Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
1 lb brussel sprouts
2 tbsp Birch Syrup
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 F
2. Clean and trim sprouts, cut in half.
3. Lightly oil baking pan, place Brussel sprouts flat side down.
4. Place brussel sprouts in oven for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
5. Mix birch syrup with olive oil, onion and garlic powder. Mix Brussel sprouts with mixture and bake for 5 more minutes.
6. Remove from oven and add salt and pepper to taste.